AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses create a beautiful look that blends naturally with any eye colour—
whether you have dark eyes or light, whether you need vision correction or not.
These breathable* contact lenses provide stunning eye colour and outstanding comfort.
Plus, their monthly replacement schedule is easy to remember.
Beauty, comfort, and breathability*—together like never before
Unique 3-in-1 Colour Technology to enhance any eye colour for a naturally beautiful look
Exclusive SmartShield® Technology helps protect the lens from irritating deposits1,2 for consistent comfortz3,4
Allows oxygen through for white, healthy-looking eyes5,6
3-in-1 Colour Technology
defines the eyes
transforms the eye
brightens and adds
SELECT A LENS COLOUR TO SEE ITS 3-IN-1 COLOUR TECHNOLOGY
- Nash W, Gabriel M, Mowrey-Mckee M. A comparison of various silicone hydrogel lenses; lipid and protein deposition as a result of daily wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2010;87: E-abstract 105110.
- Nash W, Gabriel M. Ex vivo analysis of cholesterol deposition for commercially available silicone hydrogel contact lenses using a fluorometric enzymatic assay. Eye Contact Lens. 2014;40(5):277-282.
- Lemp J, Kern J. A comparison of real time and recall comfort assessments. Optom Vis Sci 2016;93:E-abstract 165256.
- Eiden SB, Davis, R, Bergenske P. Prospective study of lotrafilcon B lenses comparing 2 versus 4 weeks of wear for objective and subjective measures of health, comfort, and vision. Eye & Contact Lens.2013;39(4):290-294.
- Dillehay SM, Miller MB. Performance of lotrafilcon B silicone hydrogel contact lenses in experienced low - Dk/t daily lens wearers. Eye Contact Lens.
- Based on published manufacturer provided Dk values in Tyler's Quarterly Soft Contact Lens Parameter Guide, March 2018.
- Contact lenses are medical devices that should be fitted by a licensed eye care professional.
- Get your contact lenses fitted by a licensed eye care professional, even if you do not need vision correction.
- Remove your contact lenses daily to properly clean, disinfect and store them. Always store them in a clean lens case with fresh lens care solution.
- Do not sleep in your lenses.
- We recommend OPTI-FREE® Puremoist® Solution or CLEAR CARE® PLUS Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution.
- Replace your contact lenses with a fresh pair as prescribed by your eye care professional.
- AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses are approved for daily wear only and have an easy-to-remember monthly replacement schedule.